Dosage, Side Effects, Benefits
Madhunashini vati is a wonderful ayurvedic medicine for controlling Diabetes.
Divya Madhunashini vati is very effective Herbal medicine to control diabetes naturally. It helps in achieving better control over blood sugar levels and increases insulin secretion from pancreas. Diabetes (madhumeh) reduces vitality of whole body and specially effects nerves and blood vessels. Regular course of madhunashini improves overall health in a diabetic and protects nerves, heart, blood vessels, eyes and kidneys. So take madhunashini herbal medicine regularly to get long and healthy life.
Each 500 mg tablet contains Herbs:-
* Shilajit (Asphalatum) – Shilajit is very rich in minerals and brings about balanced and harmonious health. It acts as a restorative tonic.It helps to increase the sexual vigor and vitality. The use of shilajit helps to boost up the energy level in the body.
* Ashwagandha ( Withania somnifera) – The root extract possesses rejuvenating and aphrodisiac properties.
* Gurmaar ( Gymnema sylvestre) – Gurmaar or Gudmar means Gud(Sweet) & Mar(Kills). It kills the sweetness from the blood and reduces the glucose level in a natural way, thus decreasing the Blood Sugar.
* Nimba / Neem ( Azadirachta indica) – Neem has a bitter taste and is used to purify the blood and reduces the sugar level in the body.
* Harar choti (Terminalia chebula) – It regulates the digestion and helps clearing the bowel.
* Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) – Increase immunity of the body and calms the Mind.
* Kutaj (Holarrhena antidysentrica) – Improves the Digestion.
* Gokhrudana (Tribulus terrestris) – Corrects Urinary disorders in Diabetes patients. Lowers sugar level in urine.
* Bahera (Terminalia bellirica) – Supports Digestion.
* Amala ( Emblica officinalis) – Amla is a natural source of Vitamin C and is used in Madhunashini vati to provide strength to the patient’s Mind and increases immunity.
* Belpatra ( Aegle marmelos) – Another important herb for Digestion. It has a cold potency and provides relief to a diabetic patient.
* Kachoor (Curcuma zedoaria) – <span style=”line-height: 16.2px;”>The herb serves as a body stimulant and purifies blood.
* Vasa ( Adhatota vasica ) – Improves respiratory functions.
* Badjata ( Ficus bengalensis ) – Used as a bowel regulator.
* Kikarfali ( Acacia arabica ) – It has several benefits. It has a cold potency and is a good blood purifier.
* Kuchla Shudh (Strychnos nux-vomica ) – It heals the body in a natural way.
* Kaali jeeri (Centratherum anthelminticum ) – It is said to help in normalizing bowel movement, help in keeping cholesterol, blood sugar levels and also effective in reducing joint pains.
* Kutki (Picrorhiza Kurroa ) – Cleanses the intestines and freshens the digestive system. Removes constipation.
* Jamun guthli (Syzgium cumini ) – A bitter herb used in ayurvedic medicines for controlling blood sugar.
* Chirayata (Swertia chirata ) – Chirayta is a blood purifier and helps in Digestion.
* Haldi ( Curcuma longa- Turmeric ) – Haldi is a perfect healer. It heals the affected parts and organs of the body affected with diseases like diabetes.
* Methi ( Trigonella foenum-graecum ) – A bitter herb used in ayurvedic medicines for controlling diabetes.
* Saptrangi ( Salacia chinensis ) – Salacia oblonga is a woody plant found in the forests of Sri Lanka and India. The Roots and stems of Salacia oblonga have been used extensively in Ayurveda and traditional Indian Medicine for the treatment for Diabetes .
Uses & benefits:-
* This herbal remedy activates the pancreas & helps it to secrete a balanced quantity of Insulin , through which extra Glucose gets converted into Glycogen .
* It removes irritation and weakness as well as increases the capacity of brain by making it strong.
* This Ayurvedic medicine is useful in the numbness of hands and feet and makes the nervous system very strong.
* It removes complications like weakness , exhaustion & tension due to diabetes.
* It protects the patient from thirst, frequent urination , loss of body weight , blurred of eye vision , tingling sensation , tiredness , infections of skin , gums and urethra .
* This Ayurvedic tonic strengthens the immune system and increases hope as well as self confidence .
Mode of Administration
* Should be taken half an hour before breakfast & dinner or after breakfast & dinner with lukewarm water.
* If a person can chew the madhunashini tablets & break the tablets in mouth. Thereafter drinks the water then its effect gets almost double.
* If patient is taking insulin or allopathic medicine then he/she should test the level of his/her blood sugar two weeks after the intake of this medicine. If the level of sugar becomes normal then the dose of allopathic medicine should be reduced gradually.
* After the stoppage of allopathic medicine when the level of blood sugar reduces & becomes normal, the dose of this medicine should also be reduced gradually.
Dosage of Divya Madhunashini Vati
* Take 2 tablets twice a day. If Diabetes still not comes in control then the dosage should be increased and taken as thrice a day.
Advice for Sugar patient
* Diabetes patient is advised to do Yoga and breathing exercises regularly to control diabetes. Anuloma viloma, Kapalbhati pranayama are very important.
* Bitter melon or bitter gourd (Karela) juice is very effective in diabetes.
* Shilajit is specially advised for diabetic patients.
Diabetic patient life style
The patient of diabetes should have daily morning walks and should do regular exercises. Patient should avoid comfortable bedding like thick mattresses and also should do less of mental exertion and more of physical exercise. Diabetic patient should keep his/her bowel clear, take his meal at proper time, sleep at proper time.